fashion designer fleur wood







There are some stores that I enjoy visiting just for a pick-me-up. One of these is the Fleur Wood shops in Paddington and The Strand. Instantly I'm transplanted to a world where beauty reigns supreme and femininity is the order of the day. Not only do I covet everything I see, but the decor is sublime. Meet the ever-so stylish woman behind the designs.

Which five words best describe you? Busy, sometimes cranky, and always trying to look at bright side. (sorry more than five words).
How did you get your start in fashion and what path have you taken since? I started out as a VM and on the retail floor selling, I never really intended on being a fashion designer.
What advice would you give to aspiring designers? Don't! Just kidding. Work hard and don't worry about what every body else is doing.
What's your proudest career achievement? I am always delighted when I  see someone walking down the street in one of my designs.
What has been your best decision? To listen to people with more  experience and take good advise when offered.
Who inspires you? My husband.
What are you passionate about? Human rights.
Which person, living or dead, would you most like to meet? Mary Magdeline.
What dream do you still want to fulfil? World peace.
What are you reading? The beautiful fall, by Alicia Drake. The story of the friendship of Karl Lagerfield and Yves Saint Laurent.


images courtesy of fleur wood
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...